Decanter centrifuge is the 5th drilling mud purification equipment
in whole drilling mud system It is used to process drilling mud
discharged from desilter cones or mud cleaner. It is also widely
used in barite recycling or drilling fluid recovery.
Separation point of decanter centrifuge is as fine as 2~7 microns. According to different rotation speed,
there are high-speed and middle-speed centrifuges. It really plays
an important role in lower mud density and bentonite recovery.
Features Of AIPU Decanting Centrifuges
- 1. Bowl Cylindrical and the Conical section made of Duplex
Stainless Steel 2205 by centrifugal casting. Other parts of the
bowl assembly are made of stainless steel 316L.
- 2. Screw protection: Tungsten Carbide Tiles for longer life and
- 3. Screw flow distribution port and bowl solids discharge port
protected by tungsten carbide alloy.
- 4. Easy to adjust liquid discharge weir height for flexible
- 5. Bowl assembly supported by the tighter belt for the protection
of bearing in moving.
Aipu Decanter Centrifuge Specification
|Feeding Pump Power (KW)||4(submersible)||5.5(submersible)||7.5(submersible)|
How To Select or size a Decanter Centrifuge
- Mudflow: The flow rate is related to bowl size and rotation speed.
- Industry: Use it in oil drilling, water drilling or HDD?
- Depth: Drilling depth is another issue considered during selection.
Usually, depth over 3500m, the high-speed one should be utilized.
- Drilling fluid property: Viscosity, mud base, and so on. Kindly confirm the applicability
from mud engineer or centrifuge supplier.
- Function to achieve: Separation, or recycle?