Aipu solids control system is optimal solution for you to process
well drilling fluids. From the shaker, cleaner, to centrifuge; from
shaker screen, spring, to valves spare parts.
Process of Aipu Solids Control System
1. Drilling fluid from drill hole will feeding into shale shaker
buffer box by pipeline, the shaker can install shaker screen mesh
API 35 to API 120 to separate larger drilling cuttings. Fluids part
will drop into sand trap through mesh screen panel.
2. drilling mud from sand trap will over flow into next compartment
and vacuum degasser will suction mud to degasser and treated mud
will overflow into degasser compartment.
3. Desander feeding pump will suck mud from degasser compartment
and feed into desander cyclone for 47 – 76 micron separation.
Solids part will drop from desander nozzle and fluids over flow
into desander compartment.
4. Another will pick up mud from desander compartment and feed
desilter cyclone, solids part drop through desilter nozzle and
fluids over flow into desilter compartment.
5. Submersible slurry pump or screw pump then transfer mud from
desilter compartment into decanter centrifuge for 2 – 7 micron
separate and clean mud flow into centrifuge compartment
6. All tanks compartment after desilter compartment we name as
clean mud, mixing pump can suction or discharge to any of the clean
mud tank for mud transfer or new mud mixing.