The flare ignition device is used to light the waste gas in oil and
gas industry, it connected with poor boy degasserwhich separate gas from drilling mud and vent gas to flare ignition
Description of Flare Ignitor Device
Burn the harmful or poisonous gas by igniter will eliminate
threaten to environment and safety. Every flare ignition device
will be operated together with mud gas separator. They will be
connected with the vent line or gas discharge line. They are widely
used in oil and gas drilling.
Besides traditional flare igniter, Aipu also manufacture the flame ignitor with solar panel. The battery will be charged under sun energy.
This is more environmental-friendly with green energy.
For each flare ignition device, we’ll configure the burner, the
control panel, the joint connection, a small tank with LNG
Tips to note while igniter operation
- 1. Confirm the power system is under AC
- 2. Do not push ignition button on when the cable is not connected
with ignition rod
- 3. No move/connection when it is working
- 4. Do not connect control panel output line to any other power
supply but only high voltage device
- 5. The control cabinet and ignitor is non-explosion proof
equipment. Please pay attention on any flammable fluid or explosive
- 6. Conducting rod consisted of high frequency ceramic parts, please
handle it softly. No bending, throwing always.
- 7. There is “Pa, Pa, Pa…” voice at front end of conducting rod
while ignition. Otherwise, there is something wrong
- 8. Please pay attention on the control panel power. When the
internal power is between0.4~11V, please charge the battery in
Features of AIPU Flare Ignition Device
- 1. Stainless steel burner torch.
- 2. Mature design with successful job site performance.
- 3. Conventional battery or solar battery.
- 4. Custom built available.
Flare Ignition Device Technical Parameters
|Model||Torch Dia||Burn Height||Voltage||Ignition Voltage||Ignition Frequency|