Shale shaker is used to separate drilling cuttings for first phase
cleaning in a whole solids control system
Shale shaker are components of solids control equipment used in
many industries, such as oil and gas drilling, coal bed methane(
CBM ), horizontal directional drilling ( HDD ), diamond drilling,
water drilling , etc.
Vibrator motors, shaker deck, shaker skid and electrical control
panel are the main component for the shale shaker.
AIPU Hunter series shale shaker designed according advanced technology in the drilling industry.
AIPU supply various options of shale shaker to meet unique client’s
demand, single linear motion shaker, double deck shaker and dual
motion shale shaker available for orders. For some model of
shakers, AIPU supply both steel material screen and composite
material screen for the option.
Features of AIPU Shale Shaker
- 1. Italy brand motor, standard brand is OLI, Martin or Ital-Vibras
motor as option.
- 2. Max G force reaches to 7.5G, G force adjustable depending on
drilling mud conditions.
- 3. Heat treatment of shaker deck for steady working, Stainless
Material for shaker deck bottom.
- 4. Heavy anticorrosive painting on shaker service, 3 layer
- 5. Wedge type screen and hook strip screen both available to suit
- 6. Mechanical deck angle adjustment for steady and reliable
- 7. Standard options: IECEX, ATEX, UL, DGMS, CE, Gost.
- 8. Top brand of electrical control panel, Siemens/Schneider brand
- 9. Composite material screen available for longer service life.
- 10.Shaker screens have got to API RP 13C compliance test. The only
one supplier in China with API RP 13C compliance test report.
|Vibration Mode||Linear Motion||Dual Motion|
|Max G Force||6.5G||7.0G||7.0G||7.0G / 8.0G||7.0G / 8.0G||7.0G|
|Deck Angle||+2°||-1 - +5°|
|Ex Mark||Minimum ExdII Bt4|
How To Choose a Shale Shaker?
- Mud flow: The figure listed on shaker specification is based on API 40 mesh
shaker screens. Different mesh of shaker screen and muddy conditions will make shaker working in different mud flow and work
performance. Don’t choose shaker only as it’s marked mark mud flow, you need to choose shaker based on muddy conditions and screen mesh.
- G force: G force will affect shaker performance, suitable G force will
help shaker get better performance. Don’t believe the higher G
force, the better shaker is. Too high G force may break shaker deck
with short shaker working life.
- Shaker screen area: Drilling cuttings will be separated by a shaker screen. The screen area will affect shaker performance and mud flow. A larger
shaker screen area will help shaker for higher mud flow or better
- Shaker screen performance: Mesh size correctness, effective screen area and screen quality is very important. AIPU build shaker screen as per API RP 13C
regulation and tested AIPU screen with compliance test report.
- Shaker deck strength: Shaker deck will be vibrating continuously. Deck strength is very important to guarantee shaker is better operational condition and longer working life. AIPU shaker deck chooses material Q345 and heat treatment for better strength.
- Electrical standard: Different area may require different standard like IECEX, ATEX,
UL, DGMS, etc. Before order any equipment, please confirm