Mud Guns are designed for submerged service in mud pits and are popular in 2", 3". Besides, 4” is available against client
request. They can be high pressure gun, or low pressure, high
volume service such as in mud mixing systemsemploying centrifugal pumps.
All mud guns are equipped with handles and swivel joints as
illustrated, permitting 360° rotation. Length should, in all
instances, be specified when ordering.
Mud guns are usually used along with agitator. That means, almost
every compartment on tank will request a mud gun. And there are
bottom type mud gun, pivot type mud gun, and non spin type mud gun.
For mud gun nozzle, there are 1 or 3 as options.
Features of AIPU Mud Gun
- 1.High quality national standard steel.
- 2.Discharge nozzles can be polyurethane and tungsten carbide alloy
- 3.Flexible on configuration of size and pressure rates.
- 4.Simple design and easy to operate.
- 5.High quality painting job per international standard.
Mud Gun Specifications