Desanding Plant Working Procedure
1. A set of submersible slurry pump will pit up mud from mud pit,
the length of pump under fluids normally 800mm to 1500mm. Solids
particles not allowed larger than 1cm to protect pump impeller, so
there is a protect mesh installed at mump inlet.2. The mud will
goes into shale shaker bottom deck by a PU material shaker screen
for big solids separation. There are two panel screens, 3 panels
screen or 4 panels screen for the bottom deck depending on mud flow
requirement. The solids particles will discharge out through shaker
screen and clean mud drop into mud tank compartment.3. There is a
pump pick up mud from mud tank compartment and feed into cyclone,
the solids out of cone will drop on top of shaker deck for solids
drying and clean mud over flow from cyclone will flow into a
intermediate box. There is an auto control to allow clean mud goes
into mud tank compartment or flow away.
Aipu Piling Desanding Plant specs
|Treated Water Content||30%||30%||50%||30%||30%|
|Note||Separation size can be customized by change cyclone size or install
decanter centrifuge for 2 microns|
Key Points For Desanding Plant
- Small Footprint.
- Economy Options.
- Dry Cuttings Discharge (30% water content).
- Low Energy Consumption.
- Easy Maintenance (Less Consumable Items).
- High Efficiency Of Recycling Mud.
- High Mud Flow Treating Capacity.
- Separation Size Adjustable.
- High Intelligent Level.
- Tank Over Flow Protection.
- Hard-Wearing Slurry Pump.