Oil and gas drilling fluid shale shaker is the first defense of
drilled solids during well drilling. Actually, the shale shaker can
not be only used in oil well drilling but also the HDD or piling
desanding, the TBM, CBM and so on.
AIPU Hunter series shale shaker designed according advanced
technology in the drilling industry. AIPU supply various options of
shale shaker to meet unique client’s demand, single linear motion
shaker, double deck shaker and dual motion shale shaker available
for orders. For some model of shakers, AIPU supply both steel
material screen and composite material screen for the option. Aipu
is the manufacturer that focus on solids control management.
Features of AIPU Shale Shaker
- 1. Italy brand motor, standard brand is OLI, Martin or Itvibras
motor as option.
- 2. Max G force reaches to 7.5G, G force adjustable depending on
drilling mud conditions.
- 3. Heat treatment of shaker deck for steady working, Stainless
Material for shaker deck bottom.
- 4. Heavy anticorrosive painting on shaker service, 3 layer
- 5. Wedge type screen and hook strip screen both available to suit
- 6. Mechanical deck angle adjustment for steady and reliable
- 7. Standard options: IECEX, ATEX, UL, DGMS, CE, Gost.
- 8. Top brand of electrical control panel, Siemens/Scheneider brand
- 9. Composite material screen available for longer service life.
- 10.Shaker screen is sent to US for API RP 13C compliance test. The
only one supplier in China with API RP 13C compliance test report.
Hunter seires well drilling fluid shaker Technical Parameters
|Vibration Mode||Linear Motion||Dual Motion|
|Max G Force||6.5G||7.0G||7.0G||7.0G / 8.0G||7.0G / 8.0G||7.0G|
|Deck Angle||+2°||-1 - +5°|
|Ex Mark||Minimum ExdII Bt4|
How To Choose drilling fluids Shaker at Oilfield?
- Mud flow: The figure listed on shaker specification is based on API 40 mesh
shaker screens. Different mesh of shaker screen and muddy conditions will make shaker working in different mud flow and work
performance. Don’t choose shaker only as it’s marked mark mud flow, you need to choose shaker based on muddy conditions and screen mesh.
- G force: G force will affect shaker performance, suitable G force will
help shaker get better performance. Don’t believe the higher G
force, the better shaker is. Too high G force may break shaker deck
with short shaker working life.
- Shaker screen area: Drilling cuttings will be separated by a shaker screen. The screen area will affect shaker performance and mud flow. A larger
shaker screen area will help shaker for higher mud flow or better
- Shaker screen performance: Mesh size correctness, effective screen area and screen quality is very important. AIPU build shaker screen as per API RP 13C
regulation and tested AIPU screen with compliance test report.