Oil well drilling Liquid gas separator used in well drilling fluids
system is also referred as mud gas seaprator or poor boy degasser.
it is usually vertical type. According to different vessel diameter
the flow rate varies from 200 to 360m³/h
For oil and gas well drilling, we usually set mud gas separator
ahead of shale shakers. The drilling mud out of well bore will flow into degasser via the
chock manifold. After degassed, fluid will flow out of degasser
into shaker by pass or possum belly. Degasser will help get rid of
large quantity invading gas. These is harmful and toxic gas may
lead blow out.
When fluid mixed with gas enters into degasser, the baffle plate will help break gas bubbles inside. The gas will
flow up to vent line. With special design on degasser mud leg, the
gas is not able to flow back again. Degassed drilling fluid can be
processed safely by subsequent equipment
Liquid Gas Separator Technical Parameters
Features of AIPU Liquid Gas Separator
- 1.H2S resistant material for longer life.
- 2.Large flow rate.
- 3.Efficient degassing performance.
- 4.Mud seal design for clean mud flow out.
- 5.Pressure vessel certification available.
- 6.Customization on vessel diameter.
- 7.Support leg with elevation or not.
- 8.Common steel at economical cost is for option.
- 9.Heavy anticorrosive painting both internal appearance and
How To Choose a liquid Gas Separator?
- 1.Drilling mud system flow rate
- 2.Confirm do you need H2S resistant or not
- 3.Any customization on mud gas separator